fact: you lose 100 hairs a day, CRAZY right?
So it is August 24th, and I enrolled in my junior year today at my new school. Good goshhh im nervous for tomorrow to come, like what if I dont make friends? haha, im a little bitch about some things. haha. It's weird to be back in school, but i'm ready (: So about that no middle named boy, well, him and his girlfriend are doing well, yuck, haha juss kidding, I'm happy for him but still. He like, is everything I imagined a dream guy to be and more, and I guess thats the thing, he is too good to be true. Life is just a crazy thing, and I hope I can get good at it soon. See I don't want to talk about him anymore, but its hard not to, lol, cuz he's all I think about. Everything is settled with the whole CPS thing, I'm pretty sure aleast. I'm finally safe and secure in a home, only I like run the house. I do the cleaning and all that. but its okay. I am just super grateful. I honestly was always iffy about god, but when all of this was going down I prayed and I honestly let god into my life and I told him "if I have ever questioned my faith please forgive me and help me through this" and he hella did, my homeboy Jesus came through :] ha. Well, I want to talk to that boy gahh, he rocks my world, hah well, when he isn't too busy rocking hers. Damn, I sound dumb. Catch ya later, and I'll be posting more from now on.
xoxo,
TeaAnna Brittany <3
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment