Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm still at a loss of words on how to describe "that" boy. Wow, It's so unreal how he swept me off my feet, like I told myself would never happen, but it is happening. I find him being the first thought when I wake up in the morning, and the last thought when I go to bed. and everything in between. I was talking to a friend about him and she said "I wish every guy was like that" I just laughed to myself and said, I don't because he is already taken by one girl : / and its not me, so take a number. I may have reached my X on the treasure map to love.....and I don't want to let go, but im not someone he wants to hold on to.




*interrupted by sudden phone call*
ill have to finish this later.


be back soon,
TeaAnna Brittany<3

No comments:

Post a Comment