I do bitches :]
Anyways, *sigh* oh man, isn't he great? There is this guy, and he doesn't have a middle name heehee but I think he is great, haha. He just makes me feel so alive, and so..I don't even know how to explain this feeling. But there are some complications, such as distance :[ grrr. distance sucks. I guess it's better though, because in a way, I can work on bettering myself and getting better for him, before we see each other. The other problem is well, I'm not the one who has his heart. Call me determined, but I know somehow in my mind that things are gunna work out, and if they don't, everything will still be alright. I'm TeaAnna Brittany, I can endure any problem :] Atleast I like to think so. I have my days as well as everyone. If you only knew this guy though, I mean, take you a guy that you have found amazing before, and erase him from the idea because guarantee he is nothing like that. That's the thing he isn't like most guys. he is absolutely amazing, and like I said respectful. He makes you feel like he isn't there to just use you or just there to flirt around like most guys. He really makes you feel great :] gahhh, I probably should stop rambling on about him I think. Unfortunately, things like to fall into place for me, and fall right out, so before I get my hopes up I'll just keep it all going slow.
Anyways, I want to see that new movie The Time Travelers Wife, it looks so good :] yeah yeah yeah.
I am going to the doctor today for my throat, its all swollen and yucky, wish me luck.
peace and love,
TeaAnna Brittany<3
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment