Ugh, life is simply unpredictable. So you know how I am at my aunts house right? Well, this is all so new for me, a new town and soon a new school. I know NO ONE. AHHHH. I'm trippin because I am so nervous. Not to mention I am almost positive I broke three of my toes today, and it hurts so bad I can't move it. I have to go get x-rays tomorrow. WOW, I need to stop and take a deep breather sometimes. Also I am dealing with CPS and all the legal issues of having my aunt and uncle get custody over me. It is so stressful, plus I have sleep insomnia so I am not getting any sleep, which stresses me out even more. My aunt has been really on edge because all my cousins are making stupid choices, they are all 18 and over.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment